
Praise the Lord for His words...in those intimate places, the unexpected pieces of Him that He chooses to share with us, usually when we're not expecting them.
This morning as I was praying and just sitting in the presence of the Lord, I received a vision - it was after about 20 minutes of worship and prayer - my mind was strangely clear this morning, the usual flickering images weren't there, the typical movie reel of thoughts wasn't present. I thought it was kind of weird that my mind was so empty and then I saw a loaf of bread sitting on a table. Just a single loaf...I couldn't help but think, 'that's strange'. And after a moment the vision merged into a new one - this time it was a storebarn full of bread, the exact same loaf of bread only multiplied by thousands sitting in this massive barn in baskets upon baskets, so full that they were flowing out the door and the windows. I felt so tiny standing in front of it. The Lord spoke to me this morning and He told me that He is my daily supply - and if I can trust Him to give me just enough for today, He will have enough for every day, always. He told me that there is enough bread in that barn to supply me every second of every day for the rest of my life and then some. He showed me that there is no reason to fret or worry b/c He has enough to go around. If today I feel as though I have been sucked dry, drained of everything I have to give...tomorrow there will be more, that is His promise. It was a picture of how much he has to give us and let me tell you friends, it was a magnificent display of his goodness.
No comments:
Post a Comment